– Sunday, February 8 – NWC Mother’s Ministry is hosting Old Fashioned Day. This is the day that we come to church dressed old fashioned.
– Saturday, February 14 – One Day Association Session in Lakeland, FL
– Sunday, February 15 @ 4 pm – NWC will be hosting its Annual Baby Contest. Parents interested in signing their babies, between the ages of 0 months – 5 years old, please see Sister LaKisha Jenkins.
– Saturday, February 21 @ 11:30 am – Healthy Heart Awareness Month – CPR Class by Larry from Safety First held @ the Chapel. Cost is $34.00 per person. Need a minimum of 4 people for the class. Please see Ebonee Bronson if you are interested.
– NWC 86th Church Anniversary is Wednesday, February 25 – Sunday, March 1. There is a $100 assessment for all adult members and $25 for all children. See Sister Charlene Grier or Mother Virginia McDaniel if you would like to start paying on your assessment now.
– Annuity Donation for today is the Men, Deacons & Laymen
– Mid-Week Service is every Wednesday @ 7 pm
– Pray for the sick and shut in: Mother Dorothy Daniels, Mother Claudia Bradley. Want to keep Mother Queen Phillips, Mother Melanie Dawkins, Mother Dottie Collier in prayer for continued healing. Continue to keep Deacon Sylvester Sanders in prayer, he finished his Radiation Treatment last Wednesday. Continue to keep the Hudson Family from Refreshing Springs in our prayers.