– The NWC Matron’s Ministry will be providing Thanksgiving Baskets to those in need. If you are in need of a basket or know of a family in need, see Mother Melanie Dawkins, Sister LaKisha Jenkins or Sister Karen Bowers.
– Union #1 Meeting is November 28-30 @ St. John P. B. Church, Medulla, FL
– Sunday, December 7 – Communion & Foot Washing immediately after morning service.
– Sunday, December 14 @ 4 pm – NWC Senior’s Appreciation Day. After morning service on this date, the NWC Church Family will be taking a family picture. Please come dress in your red on that day.
– Friday, December 19 @ 7 pm – NWC Annual Business Meeting. If you would like to add a date(s) to the NWC 2015 Calendar or have any business that you would like to present during the meeting, please put it on paper and give to a Deacon by Sunday, November 30.
– For the ministries that have not held their elections, please submit your elected officers to the Deacon Ministry no later than November 30. Make sure that whoever you elect is in good standing; which means they need to be tithing, participating and attending all meetings.
– To have your voice heard in electing a pastor for the Chapel, continue to be in attendance on Wednesday Bible Study night, Sunday Church School service and Sunday Morning service to hear the participants that have applied for the position. All members who participate in the election of a new pastor must be in good standing. Your tithes must be up to date.
– If you have not received the voting process instructions or the information for the steps going forward for NWC Pastoral Search, please sis. sanders
– Annuity Donations – Today is Pastor’s Aide Ministry
– Let’s not forget about our Mid-Week Service every Wednesday @ 7 pm.
– Keep in Prayer: Mother Daniels, Mother Dottie, Mother Hudson from Refreshing Springs and Deacon Sanders. Let’s keep our First Lady, Mother Dawkins in prayer also.